- Slashing irrigation activities by at least 50 percent;
- Curbing new landscaping projects in severely impacted areas until the next rainy season and postpone all non-essential highway planting;
- Not watering in areas of the Golden State that are suffering from the most severe drought impacts;
- Using more smart irrigation technologies that automatically turn off when it rains, reducing water use by up to 60 percent;
- Turning to recycled water for irrigation, etc. whenever possible;
- Only washing vehicles for safety.
Contact Street Smarts