Did you know…

The following bits of info come from Ask the DMV, the agency's weekly transportation column that answers frequently asked questions from patrons.
  1. If your child has a learner's permit on the road to getting his or her driver license and the teen is getting into trouble in other aspects of life, you can request that the DMV revoke the permit. Simply complete “Request for Cancellation or Surrender of a Driver License or Identification Card” form, No. DL 142 – http://apps.DMV.ca.gov/forms/dl/dl142.pdf – to revoke your parental consent and cancel the minor's driver permit or license.
  2. If you do not have a hands free device that allows you to legally chat on the phone while driving, you may still pick up your phone and call for help – while driving – in the case of an emergency. Those calls could be for medical help or to 911 to reach the appropriate emergency services agency.
This entry was posted in cell phones, DMV, driver education, driver license, transportation, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply