1. MVC (5-0, 1-0 MBL-P): QB Nick Matiasevich recorded at least four touchdowns in a single game for the third this season last week. Last: 1. Next: at Seaside.
2. SOQUEL (5-1, 2-0 SCCAL): With three touchdowns last week, RB Fabiano Hale has a total of 45 for his career. Last: 2. Next: Idle.
3. APTOS (4-2, 2-0 SCCAL): The Mariners haven’t trailed in a game in the last 10 quarters of football. Last: 3. Next: vs. Scotts Valley.
4. SAN LORENZO VALLEY (5-1, 2-0 SCCAL): The Cougars have won four straight games and outscored their opponents 176-31 in that span. Last: 4. Next: vs. St. Francis.
5. SCOTTS VALLEY (1-4, 0-1 SCCAL): RB Ari Wargon is averaging nearly 6.5 yards per carry this season. Last: 5. Next: at Aptos.
6. WATSONVILLE (1-4, 0-2 MBL-P): Wildcatz quarterbacks have surpassed 150 yards passing in each of their last four games. Last: 6. Next: vs. North Salinas.
7. HARBOR (2-3, 0-1 SCCAL): RB Garrett Fonseca has run for 67 percent of the Pirates’ total rushing yards this season. Last: 8. Next: vs. Santa Cruz.
8. ST. FRANCIS (1-5, 0-2 SCCAL): The Sharks ended an 11-quarter scoring drought last week when QB Matt Clifton his Nate Ceballos on a 37-yard TD pass. Last: 7. Next: at SLV.
9. PAJARO VALLEY (1-4, 0-1 MBL-P): The Grizzlies were shutout last week for the first time in 16 games. Last: 10. Next: at Alisal.
10. SANTA CRUZ (0-5, 0-1 SCCAL): RB Ashtyn Davis surpassed 300 rushing yards on the season last week. Last: 9. Next: at Harbor.