Here is this week’s Power Poll …
1. MVC (4-0): The Mustangs have scored at least 35 points in their last six games, dating back to last season. Next: Idle. Last: 1.
2. SOQUEL (3-1): The Knights averaged 10.9 yards per carry last week against Silver Creek, 9.2 yards per completed pass. Next: vs. St. Francis. Last: 2.
3. APTOS (2-2): Nearly 85 percent of the Mariners’ total yards this season, or 1,192, have come on the ground. Next: vs. Santa Cruz. Last: 3.
4. SAN LORENZO VALLEY (3-1): Placekicker Ben Knudson has converted his last 12 point-after attempts, as well as a 37-yard field goal. Next: vs. Harbor. Last: 5.
5. SCOTTS VALLEY (1-2): Including Friday’s opponent in Bear River, the Falcons’ four nonleague opponents boast a combined 11-4 record. Next: vs. Bear River. Last: 4.
6. WATSONVILLE (1-2): Nearly half (45) of the Wildcatz’s 93 points this season have come in the second quarter alone. Next: vs. Alisal. Last: 6.
7. ST. FRANCIS (1-3): The Sharks had scored 51 straight points against their opponents until last week’s loss to Stevenson. Next: at Soquel. Last: 7.
8. HARBOR (2-2): The Pirates are outscoring opponents 62-34 in the first half through four games. Next: at SLV. Last: 9.
9. SANTA CRUZ (0-4): The Cardinals scored 44 points in their first two games, but just six in their last two games. Next: at Aptos. Last: 8.
10. PAJARO VALLEY (1-3): With six games still to go, RB Anthony Cantrell is 447 yards away from breaking the single-season rushing record for the Grizzlies. Next: at North Salinas. Last: 10.