Now that 2013 is here, resolutions abound: Lose weight; save money; travel more. Do you have a resolution regarding your transportation method? Are you planning to ride your bike to work more or carpool? Perhaps you’ll finally buy that alternative fueled vehicle you’ve been looking at? Or maybe you moved closer to work or the grocery store and can walk there. If you plan to change the way you get around, let Street Smarts know. I’ll publish it. Happy New Year!
Contact Street Smarts
Subscribe by e-mail to the Street Smarts BlogEnter your email to subscribe to future updates
- Marcia on May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- kenith parker on Bike Week Festivities kick off today at the MAH
- Matt Larsen on Skateboard rules vary from town to town
- Bob Zimway on Proper driving etiquette when the road adds a travel lane
- Bob Zimway on Bike Week Festivities kick off today at the MAH